New Contract With Transparent Health Network (THN) Announced
ActivHealthCare has signed another contract to help expand your practice! You should have already received a notification directly from our new network client. If not, here is an overview.
Effective October 6, 2010, as an ActivHealthCare in-network provider, you are automatically enrolled with Transparent Health Network (THN). THN is available to providers with practices in Fulton, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Cobb, and Clayton Counties.
The benefits of enrollment with THN include:
- Direct payment at the time of service
- Target market of employed, uninsured, medium to high income bracket patients
- No insurance claims to file
- No eligibility requirements
- No referral forms or pre-authorization requirements
- Access to a cash-paying patient base at a pre-negotiated fee schedule which is the greater of 125% of the 2009 or 2010 Medicare fee schedule for the Atlanta locality. For example:
- 98940 = $ 29.43
- 98941 = $ 40.83
- 99203 = $113.84
- 97035 = $ 14.03
- 97110 = $ 33.39
Transparent Health Network is a health care access plan that allows members to get healthcare at more affordable prices. It is not insurance, so patients should pay at the time of service. For more information about THN, visit their website at www.transparenthealthnetwork.com.
As always, when a contract is first signed, you have the option to "opt out" of services with THN. To opt out of participation with THN, you may send an email request to email@example.com or fax your request to 678-990-1124.